Thursday, 27 March 2008
Official Irish Launch of Polycom SoundStructure
Videnda Distribution, Ireland's leading distributor of voice, video and networking solutions, this week announced the official Irish launch of the award winning SoundStructure series from Polycom, pioneers of high definition voice and video conferencing technologies.
The SoundStructure series are high-end installed audio solutions that deliver state-of-the-art performance and audio processing capabilities. The series provides breakthrough sound quality for conference rooms, classrooms, custom meeting rooms and telepresence environments.
"The SoundStructure delivers clear advantages for installed voice systems in any size facility. Whether used on their own or combined with Polycom's industry-leading high definition HDX video conferencing solutions, SoundStructure will provide a completely immersive collaboration experience that can't be implemented with other installed audio solutions" says Richardson. "High Definition voice quality is now easier than ever to integrate into rooms where multiple microphones are required for audio and video conferencing. Presenters no longer have to worry if they are being heard ? the advanced acoustic echo cancellation and stereo quality provide for natural meetings."
"The recent developments by Polycom in High Definition voice and High Definition video are very impressive." says Sean Holohan, Managing Director of Videnda. "They are leading the way in advanced collaboration technologies and Videnda are pleased to be bringing these products to the Irish market via their certified channel resellers. Polycom is a leading choice for organisations seeking proven solutions and a competitive advantage from on-demand communications and collaboration."
The Polycom SoundStructure has the following key features:
- The first truly immersive audio experience for voice and video conferencing.
- Three C-Series models available, ranging from 8x8 to 16x16 inputs and outputs
- The only product with both monaural and stereo echo cancellation from 20Hz to 22 kHz - AEC with no compromises
- OBAM matrix architecture enables the connection of multiple units together to create larger systems without the limitations of traditional bussing
- Fully digital Polycom video integration - add powerful, configurable audio to your HD video solution