Monday, 17 October 2011
IP Surveillance Industry Experts Gather for Videnda Seminars
Dublin, Ireland, 17 October 2011 - Videnda Distribution, Ireland’s leading distributor of IP Surveillance Solutions, is pleased to announce the success of their latest IP Surveillance Seminars.
Six guest speakers, from leading IP Camera and Video Management System (VMS) companies, travelled to Ireland for the events. Over the course of two days, 10th and 11th October, in Dublin and Belfast, representatives from over 40 IT and security companies benefited from the seminar-style talks and live product demonstrations.
Videnda took the occasion to officially launch their “Minotaur Server” range of standalone Network Video Recorders (NVRs). The Minotaur Servers are built to specification in Dublin, optimised for Surveillance Solutions, and can accept a hybrid mix of IP and traditional CCTV cameras.
Managing Director of Videnda Distribution, Sean Holohan, said of the seminars: “We’re delighted with the feedback we’ve received so far. The Surveillance industry is changing rapidly; with analogue CCTV sales in sharp decline. It is now accepted that the IP Surveillance technology has matured, and we’re proud to be in a position to upskill and support our existing resellers, whilst welcoming new ones. Based on the response, we hope to make these seminars a regular feature.”
Guest speakers were;
- Marc Wesley, Regional Sales Manager for UK & Ireland, Arecont Vision
- Alan Lefford, EMEA Sales Manager, Exacq Technologies
- Brandy Lin, Regional Sales Manager for UK, Ireland & the Nordics, VIVOTEK
- Jo Jen, Solution Developer, VIVOTEK
- Andrew Wong, Product Manager, AVer Surveillance Division (formerly AVerMedia)
- Alastair Walker, Business Development Manager, Veracity
For more information, please contact us.