Four x PoE Network Cameras over One Coax Cable!
New to the HIGHWIRE range, this model integrates HIGHWIRE with a four-port 100BaseT network switch, including Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering four PoE Class 2 (6.5W) IP cameras via the CAT5 network cable. HIGHWIRE Quad itself is powered by a 12V or 24V supply near the camera end, and supports all four IP cameras connections on one legacy coaxial video cable, communicating with a standard single-port HIGHWIRE at the control room end. HIGHWIRE Quad can even support 4 x mega-pixel IP cameras on one coax. Wall-mountable, robust, compact and extremely cost-effective.
BENEFITS of the solution:
- Uses legacy cabling - cuts installation costs
- Supports multiple IP cameras
- Supports MEGA-PIXEL cameras
- Supports any network device -fully transparent 100BaseT Ethernet
- Simple to install- no IP address or other setup required
- Full-speed over 300m cable (900ft)
- Compact - fits inside CCTV camera housings
- Low power - uses camera supply
- Rack-mount option for control room end
- Solves network traffic problem for MEGA-PIXEL cameras
8-Port Managed Ethernet Switch with WebView and PoE
Read More »